Privacy of Personal Information
Green Valley Pest Control respects the privacy of individuals and acknowledges the need to protect your personal information. You may voluntarily give your name, contact information including email and other information related to your required services to request our services online.
We use this information to provide quick service and quote response time and for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- Occasionally sending emails about special offers we think you will find interesting and relevant
Our Privacy Management Plan submits to the following guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as legally outlined by Canada’s PIPEDA:
- Collection: We may collect and manage personal information about clients, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders for managing our business. We will make all reasonable efforts to inform these users about the planned usage and disclosure of the information and limit the collection of personal information to that required for valid business purposes, while complying with legislation.
- Accuracy:We will make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of personal information. Any individual has the right to review or correct their personal information upon written request.
- Storage: We will make every effort to store personal information in a secure manner while protecting against unauthorized collection, access, disclosure or disposal.
- Retention: We will abide by minimum and maximum retention periods as established within our company to allow for sufficient time to use the information and satisfy legal requirements.
- Disclosure: We will never disclose any unnecessary personal information to employees or third party providers unless the affected individual consents.
- Access: We will provide access to your personal information upon request, according to established procedures.
In addition to the above care that Green Valley Pest Control takes we also work carefully with our partner organizations that may handle personal information gathered by us. Each of these third partner partners agrees to fully abide by our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security.
Green Valley Pest Control believes in protecting the privacy of children and does not intend to collect any personal information from children. Should we become aware that any such information is in our database we will delete it. Furthermore, no advertising, sponsorship or promotional activity on our website is targeted towards those under the age of 13.
Links to External Websites
Our website may contain links to other related websites we think you will find valuable. Once you use these links and leave our website we do not have any control over the new website and are not responsible for its content and privacy practices. If a linked website contains inappropriate or offensive content please notify us and we will investigate the matter.
Changes in Privacy Statement
How to Contact Green Valley Pest Control
For inquiries relating to privacy concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org