Green Valley Pest Control –Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Green Valley Pest Control’s official website.
- The information and content posted on our website is for your general information only. We reserve the right to change or update this information at any time without prior notice.
- Users shall accept all risk for using information posted on this website. It is the user’s own responsibility to confirm that any information available on this website meets their own specific requirements. Green Valley Pest Control shall be excluded from any liability.
- Green Valley Pest Control does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or suitability of the content on this website for any specific purpose. Green Valley Pest Control excludes itself from being liable for any inaccuracies, as permitted by law. By using our website you acknowledge that inaccuracies may exist within its information and materials.
- Green Valley Pest Control owns all website material including (but not limited to) the content, design, layout and graphics. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, as outlined in this Terms and Conditions of Use page.
- Green Valley Pest Control ltd. prohibits unauthorized use of this website and any of its private materials. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of any component of this website may result in damages and/or a criminal offence.
- If you wish to include a link to this website from another website please notify Green Valley Pest Control.
- Green Valley Pest Control does its best to acknowledge all trademark materials which are not our property or licensed to us.
The laws of British Columbia Canada govern the use of this website as well as any disputes arising out of your use of the website. For inquiries relating to the Terms and Conditions of this website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org